Monday, November 21, 2016

Long Hiatus - Back in Business!

Fractious CatIt's been a while. A little over a year ago today I had my port taken out. The last couple of years have been, well, let's just say interesting. After everything was said and done, I was left with catching back up to my life.

This is just a quick post to let everyone know, the third book in the series I have written, Whom the Gods Fear, is currently about 80% edited. I have to get a cover together and get it up on Amazon. It will go up, hopefully shortly after Christmas. I'd say before, but I don't want to do that and then not make a deadline. When I release Whom the Gods Fear, I intend to also bundle up Whom the Gods Love and Whom the Gods Hate into a collection that will be at a discounted price, so future readers can get the whole set or the individual books.

I also have two books finished in a new sci fi series I'll be debuting early next year. I've been busy, as you can guess. In a couple weeks I'll post part of the first chapter of the new series, so you can get a feel for it. Until then, here is a picture of a fractious cat. (I know he's fractious, because it says so on his vet summary.)

No comments:

Post a Comment