Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Whom the Gods Fear published!

You should be able to pick up a copy of the final book in the Of Gods & Mortals series now. I uploaded Whom the Gods Fear last night to Amazon. You can find it in a search, but it's not linked to my author page yet. I'm excited to finally get this out. It's been a long two years for me, but getting this published makes me feel like I've finally gotten that leg of my life journey behind me. I hope you enjoy the book! I'll keep you posted on my next project. I have so many things in the pipeline right now, I can't wait to show them to you!

Side note: as always, if you notice anything weird in the new book send me a note about it and I'll get it fixed as quick as Amazon allows me. authormmperry@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment