Friday, August 17, 2012

Goodreads Page coming soon!

I've signed up to get an author page on Goodreads. Soon that will be all set up. Already have a lovely review over there, so half the job of getting my author page has already been done for me! My promotional period for The Arbiter did fairly well. I'm quite happy with how many downloads there were. I plan to keep on building my book portfolio, so keep an eye on my author page for new books.

I know these posts have mostly been news, but next time I promise to post something related to my writing. Until next time!

P.S. Almost forgot! Take a look at the first chapter of Whom the Gods Love. I always make sure to use the Look Inside This Book feature, so you should get a good sample of the writing style of that story. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment