Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Whom the Gods Hate Now Available!

Apologies for the late publishing. A confluence of unfortunate events was determined to derail my plans this summer. Now, finally, I've managed to get everything in order and publish Whom the Gods Hate the sequel to Whom the Gods Love. In celebration of the release of the second book in the trilogy, Whom the Gods Love will be free for 48 hours starting tonight at midnight. If you haven't had a chance to pick up the first book, during the promotion would be a great time to do that.

As I mentioned before, I've already begun writing the third and final book in the trilogy. With luck, I should be done with the next book before the new year and ready to edit it. Being the final installment in the trilogy doesn't necessarily mean I'll never revisit Tanavia, but I have so many ideas for new books that I think I'll take a break from the world of Tanavia for a while and explore some other worlds.

I hope that everyone enjoys Whom the Gods Hate and I look forward to bringing the story to an exciting close for everyone. I'll be back next week with another entry from the glossary and more news. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment