Friday, January 18, 2013

Do I Have to Give Up My Eggnog?

The holidays are over and I'm back to full-on writing mode again. I'm happy to report that I'm more than halfway finished with the sequel to Whom the Gods Love, so an early summer release looks pretty likely. I've been having a lot of fun writing about all the new gods that appear in this book and even more fun exploring some of the gods that where mentioned in passing in Whom the Gods Love in greater detail. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

I'll post another little tidbit of lore about Tanavia really soon (I swear on all that is noggy). In the meantime, here is a link to a beautiful site. Look at these gorgeous caves! That color is so blue it's surreal—dare I suggest possibly even surreal-ian? These beautiful pictures remind me just how far photography and video have come over the years. Super high def, super high frame rate, and advances in lenses have made it so people like myself (someone who is still waiting for transporter technology so I can visit some of those breathtaking places, thank you very much. Invent it already, scientists!) who aren't able to travel too far or often can explore these naturally beautiful sights from the comfort of their homes. Speaking of beautifully captured scenes, I can't wait to see that Africa BBC/Discovery channel series on Blu-ray. If it's anything like Planet Earth I know it's going to be breathtaking.

I'm going to make a real effort to get back to writing a post every week if for no other reason than to keep everyone updated on my progress on the next book. I can't wait to get it out there. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment